Thursday, April 13, 2006

Christ's cross: where God's love and wrath met

Dear brethren in the Lord and friends,

Today we celebrate Good Friday, and truly what a blessed Friday it is - a Friday above all other Fridays - the day our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ, stood in our place, to take our penalty, for our sins. He died our death, and gives us His life.
Amen and hallelujah.
As the song goes:
"Amazing love, how can it be?
That You my King would die for me.
Amazing love, I know it's true,
And it's my joy to honour You,
In all I do, I honour You".
Lord, may this day and all other days for the rest of my/our life/lives bring You glory for what You've done, for who You are to us, precious Lord and Saviour, God above all. Thank You for the cross. Truly, I am so amazed, and I give You all my praise and my heart. Christ, I live for Your glory. Thank You Father, Thank You, Jesus, Thank You Holy Spirit.
In Christ, Amen.
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. (Romans 5:6)
Coming post: Good Friday Multi Sensory Worship at BUC.
God bless all of you. We bless You God.

2 comments:

Ritz said...

... some one wished me "Happy" Good Friday today... :S

Ken said...

Hi Freida,

Although sad, it is good for us that Christ died. If not, we may not even be talking like this.

Hallelujah.

God bless your Resurrection Sunday.