Friday, June 12, 2009

Completion

Hi.

It is almost time for Hillsong 2009, so I feel I have to summarise the rest of Hillsong 2008 (haha) so that things can proceed forward (after almost a year).

Some highlights:

1) As I mentioned before (many months ago) I am awed at being a small part of the congregation of 25000 followers and worshippers of Jesus gathered together to worship God in His Holiness and Splendour. God is great. The atmosphere during the worship services was awesome ... I felt a freedom to just worship God our Heavenly Father and to pour my heart out to Him (even as His Word in the Psalms tells us too: pour out our hearts to God). It was liberating. :)

2) The messages were timely and sometimes humourous (esp Joyce Meyer's messages) and contained a lot of Biblical teaching and truth. I just pray that I have learnt from that and that I am now a different person than I was one year ago ... for the better.

3) The workshops were eye openers as I got to learn from those God had anointed, some sessions being very practical and fun. It was a privilege to listen from people such as Leeland, the Hillsong Worship Team and Judah Smith.

4) Our hosts, Peter and Beth were kindness personified and we were taken care of so well. Thanks again Peter and Beth and all of Jesus best blessings on you.

5) The trip home (and there) was safe. God is good.

This year around, I do not plan to blog day by day of the Hillsong Conference as you have seen that I can take ages to do so ... haha. I pray almost daily for the healing and protection of God over us as we prepare to brave the journey into Australia, esp from the H1N1 flu. Exodus 15.26 and Psalm 91 are great comforts. Hopefully and prayerfully, by then the H1N1 will be a distant memory.

Jesus bless you.

Jesus be blessed.

No comments: