Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hey there 2008

Ahem ahem ...



Wow, this blog has not been updated for ages. I know, I know ... it is almost half a year into 2008 and this is my first post of the year. Well better late than never.



Some updates


What has happened so far in the year? Most recently, praise Jesus, I completed the second year of my LLM and am having the pleasure of relaxing after exams (last paper was yesterday, and it was a long time coming ... haha but I do appreciate God's wisdom in postponing the paper for one day). Thank you Father in Heaven. :)


So four subjects down, two more to go. If you are reading this (and I do not blame you if you are not from my neglect of my blog), please keep me in prayer: should I do two more to complete my masters in law or do a research project (that counts as two subjects) to complete and prepare me for my (future) PhD? (Dr Ken has a nice ring to it)

What else? Oh yes I attended the Youth Alpha seminar and a Planet Shakers concert (first time). I had a great time worshipping God and singing.

Mmm ... I am officially and comfortably at my new home in Pelangi Utama with my parents, which is a blessing.

I am taking guitar lessons (actually just started, but I am enjoying it). Pretty soon I will be able to play like some guys call Jack, John or even mmm Reuben? Hahah. I am taking it one step at a time. Jesus bless those guitar lessons and teachers.

I shaved my head (at the end of last year though) ... haha not for anything else other than an experiment to see how I would look like and it turned out OK. Funny thing is as the stylist started and shaved off a tuft (is this appropriate?) of hair, she asked me 'Is this ok?'. (Peluh).

I have attended some events for youth pastors and saw some friends off to different countries (how ya doin, Charis and Anna?).

2008 has been a blessing so far and I think it can only get better, with Jesus by my side.

I have several events to look forward to: Antioch's camp, Hillsong United, Hillsong Worship Conference in Sydney, holiday in Langkawi, among other things. My teaching hours are less this semester too. Whew.

Write more ... soon ... I hope.

Jesus bless you.

4 comments:

Ann said...

ooohh.....wondering how you look now!

God bless you indeed.

blularkspur said...

eh, cheating. Months of stuff in one post.

Ritz said...

where have you been?!!!

-milster- said...

lmao ... well he have been busy so it counts lor .. =D