Friday, February 11, 2011

Dog


If I had a house with a garden, I would have no hesitation in getting a dog. I grew up with many dogs in our home, among them many Spitzes, a Doberman, a Pointer (for a while), a Daschund, two from a breed that eludes me now (haha), and my favourite (and final dog) a white Bull Terrier.

I miss having a dog.

I read the Star today and there was an article about dogs and their owners, what having a certain breed may say about you. Haha. Ok.

If I had my way, I would instantly choose either another Bull Terrier or a Beagle. In fact, I momentarily considered buying this really cool Beagle pup from a pet store some time ago, but the fact that I live in a condominium brought me back to reality. Oh well.

Oh by the way, some people have confused the Bull Terrier for the Pitbull, which may have a less than stellar reputation. They are quite different, mind you.

Here are some pictures of the dream dogs:


The first photo is from this website: http://about-your-dog.com/english-bull-terrier/


They would make great pets.

Now for that house with a garden. Haha.

Jesus be glorified.

2 comments:

lucy taylor said...

Nice Blog..You have shared very valuable information to us. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Best Bully sticks

lucy taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.