Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reboot

2011.

I am back. I hope this desire to blog continues through the (not so) new year.

A few updates to what has been happening/happened, as a testimony to God's goodness.

1) The 'wall' that I hit is coming down gradually. I am finding joy again in what I do.

2) One step at a time, one day at a time. Walking with some people is not easy, but I find that the journey can be enjoyable. I have been blessed with a small group in Bethesda. Some I have connected with with relative ease, others took a little time; but I thank God for all of them. Walking with people can be very rewarding. Thank you Jesus.

3) Work is progressing relatively well. I am tackling some new things, but with God's grace, time and effort, all things are possible.

The new look for my blog reminds me of John 15, the Vine (Jesus) and the branches (us). Here is to a blessed year where we remain tightly clinging to Jesus.

Jesus be blessed.

No comments: