Thursday, February 23, 2006



How shall I begin?

Tradition dictates a conventional 'Hi', or 'Greetings' or 'Hello', but I think I will start by saying 'This is how I shall begin...' and just begin. So this is how I shall begin.

This is my first blog, and hopefully one that will continue. While I do have a passion for writing, time always seems to be in short(er) supply. Well, that's partly due to me (I have a tendency to procrastinate when I feel I have time to spare) and of course the demands of my :) inspiring career.

Well baby steps these may be, but steps they still are (suddenly I wish I could paste some footprints here).

I hope to post more of my thoughts on life, love, football, movies and the occassional rant. So prepare to be inspired by 'The Inspired Educator' (who is still, in fact, being educated).

God bless you.

5 comments:

Ernest Cheah said...

Hello. That was inspiring! Haha... nice background layout, nice writing and hope to read more about you! Keep it up! :)

adri-enne said...

hmmm.. i'm in the cool fren list. coooool... couldnt agree more dat u're a talented writer, very well articulated n composed. lookin forward 2 b further inspired by ya. :P God bless ya always.

Ou Lik Ee said...

No Comment!! =) No lah.. Got lotsa things to comment here.. 1st of all, need to really, really studying Bible from now onwards cause your English is too good for me though.. =( What to do.. ME speaks Chinese all the times and sometimes mix with few languages together, making me 'rojak boy.' Anyway good to read ppl's blog especially yours.. =)

Ritz said...

英文果然是你的专长!

Ken said...

Hi Fred,

What did you say ah? :)

Hope you enjoy the posts.

God bless.