Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy


Sunny days are here again ...

Most of you may dispute that statement as it is (cough cough wheez) hazy and occassionally rainy ... um thunderstorm-y nowadays. Yes, you may be right ... but whatever the current situation, I am going on a holiday starting tomorrow in Tioman. Woo Hoo. Sunny days are here again.

Let me think ... It has been some time since I have had a good rest much less been on a holiday, and I am very grateful to the Lord Jesus for blessing me with this time of rest and relaxation. Amen. The last time was probably my trip to Cameron Highlands.

Allow me to paint a picture for you ... a picture perfect horizon framing the rising sun, its warm golden rays shimmering upon the serene aquamarine carpet that is the sea. Beyond the brilliant globe of light, a splash of blue and grey, shades of a day about to begin. Seabirds soar above head carried by a light morning breeze - predators on the hunt. Below crystal waters, schools of fish dart in the open blue, shape shifting with the ever changing waters and solo fish weave between corals and anemones, taking refuge in crevices and foraging for food. On the surface, the waters ripple in the presence of fishing boats making their way to deeper waters ... all this while I am still in deep slumber ... haha. Oh wonderful rest, oh sweet repose. But of course I'd eventually awaken to a glorious day. :)

So have a good rest of the week. I know I will. I will be taking it easy peasy lemon squeezy ...

God bless you all. God bless Tioman.

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

have fun there! *expecting a red lobster-like law lecturer in a week's time* i've also heard dat d beaches in KK are nicer than tioman n redang.. must see 4 myself one day...

Ken said...

Hi Adrienne,

Haha as far as I can tell, this lobster may be darker but not red.
Hahah.

God bless you.